Reuters: Wolfowitz trims daily role, plans staff outreach
Eds note: His letter works best if you play a laughter track in the background
- Flooded with phone calls? You? May be calls from Cheney and Bush and Riza and Palacio and Daboub and INT and Robin and Kevin. Bring them all to Africa, on your way - all of you.
- PW deserves the same amount of respect he demonstrates toward the Bank.
- please don't go to africa. respect our continent.
- PW's letter - as usual - lacks sense of reality.
- I hope this is going to be the last letter I have to read from him. Flooded with phone calls? Give me a break!.
- PW, you have no dignity. No sense of reality. Go away! ...
- PW: STOP THE NONSENSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Please just leave. You can take all your loyal employees with you. Who are you kidding??
- six weeks to meet with and thank his supporters?????
- PW must be truly out of his mind. Why doesn't he just leave? Does he really think he can still travel around representing the WB? Where is his sense for reality?
- Who will staff an Africa trip? Is he going to take his loyal staff on a trip with him? We would recommend Robin Cleveland, Ana Palacio, Suzanne Rich Folsom, Juan Jose Daboub, and Karl Jackson.