World Bank letter Signators
April 22 2007
Gautam Kaji, former Managing Director
Peter Woicke, former Managing Director and EVP
Shengman Zhang, former Managing Director
Roberto Danino, former senior VP and general counsel
Gary Perlin, former Senior VP and CFO
Jean-Louis Sarbib, former senior VP
Shahid Javed Burki, former VP
Cesare Calari, former VP
David de Ferranti, former VP
Ian Goldin, former VP
Ian Johnson, former VP
Geoffrey Lamb, former VP
Johannes Linn, former VP
Callisto Madavo, former VP
Gobind Nankani, former VP
Christiaan Poortman, former VP
Jean-François Rischard, former VP
Jo Ritzen, former VP
Richard Stern, former VP
John Wilton, former VP
Michael Barth, former Director
Amar Bhattacharya, former Senior Adviser
Gerard Caprio, former Director
Michael Carter, former Director
Dennis de Tray, former Director
Paula Donovan, former Director
Marisa Fernandez-Palacios, former Director
Charles Griffin, former Director
Jean-Philippe Halphen, former Director
Ann Hamilton, former Director
Paul Isenman, former Director
Homi Kharas, former Regional chief economist
Harinder Kohli, former Director
Olivier Lafourcade, former Director
Philippe Liétard, former Director
Serge Michailof, former Direector
Bernard Pasquier, former Director
Manuel Penalver Quesada, former Director
Enrique Rueda-Sabater, former Director
Alexander Shakow, former Director
Karl Voltaire, former Director
See Comments for full text of letter
Monday, April 23, 2007
BLOG ARCHIVE - READ MUCH MORE HERE
- Wolfowitz decries "smear campaign" against him and...
- A Message to Wolfowitz and the Board of Executive...
- Orders to Play Down ‘Climate Change’ Came From Wol...
- Letter from Paul Wolfowitz to Herman Wijffels, Net...
- Shaha Never Seconded to State Department
- News Round Up, May 4, 2007
- News Round Up, May 3, 2007
- News Round Up, May 2, 2007
- EU Parliament Demands US Secure Resignation Of Wor...
- United States seeks to roll back reproductive heal...
- News Round Up, May 1, 2007
- Wolfowitz's Employment Contract
- News Round Up, April 30, 2007
- Document dispute at center of Wolfowitz case
- Volcker Panel Finally Begins Work
- News Round Up, April 26, 2007
- Consequences if he stays
- Former senior staff call for Wolfowitz to Resign
- News Round Up April 25: "biggest crisis in Bank hi...
- NPR - Wolfowitz Case Offers Test of Multilateralis...
- Scandal threatens World Bank's role
- Wheeler calls for Wolfowitz to step down, White Ho...
- What part of 'resign' don't you understand?
- Bank Executive Directors Widen Investigation
- European NGOs back resignation
- Blue Ribbon - Testimonial for Good Governance
- Shaha, Paul and Iraq - Tell What You Know
- Williams & Connolly and Ana Palacio – Tell What Yo...
- Ana Palacio, World Bank General Counsel - Tell Wha...
- Call to Safeguard Reproductive Health at the World...
- Washington's $8 Billion Shadow - Vanity Fair, Marc...
- What do Ana Palacio, Robert Barnett, and Jonathan ...
- High Noon - Wolfowitz Pack Your Bags!
- Sweetheart Deals Not Limited to Sweethearts
- Editorials call for Wolfowitz to resign, cite need...
- Template Available - Staff Letter to Board
- International Herald Tribune editorial calls for W...
- World Bank Staff sick of sleaze and corruption, be...
- ▼ April (38)